About our winners on Social Media – Rules and Guidelines
As a responsible organisation Career Calling International, we have set very clear guidelines for running and selecting winners on Social media : Please read below guidelines:
When the contest is running
1. We strictly follow Twitter/Facebook/MySpace/LinkedIn Guidelines.
2. We also strictly don’t want/endorse any person who makes more than one account will be ineligible or be subject to disciplinary action by Social Media website and also be banned by us to be part of any of our contests.
3. Your overall participation matters in the contest, not only answers to specific questions.
4. You must RT the tweet of contest from your own account.
5. Your Contest Tweets must include a contest hashtag.
6. You must RT copy of this post to agree with our rules and guidelines.
7. Our Admins and Judges can also participate in contests – if they have joined us recently (First 3 months) & second if they have written approval of participation. All their entries would be then judged by our management and Sukh Sandhu himself.
8. There will be a special prize for participation in almost every contest. Which is entirely based upon our presenter @SukhSandhu and judges and Admins can’t make this choice but can provide suggestions.
9. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Creating multiple Twitter accounts in order to exceed the limits on entries permitted by these Rules may result in the disqualification of such entries from such accounts.
10. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
11. Contest dates and time will be mentioned by @SukhSandhu and our @SukhContests Admin page.
12. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
When the winners announced
1. All winners are selected on the basis of votes from Admin and also external judges where every vote of external judge counts as twice of Admin.
2. All winner announcements are subject to verification.
3. Limit of one (1) entry per individual and per Twitter account. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than one time during the Contest Period, all of your entries will be void. In the event of a dispute, entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the Twitter account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to a Twitter account by www.twitter.com. An entrant/Follower may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the selected Entry Tweet.
4. If during the contest or after the contest any unfair practice is noticed then that would be discussed with the winner.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. The prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. Unfairly harassing or demeaning exercises such as constantly tweeting for prize money (when prize might be at the post or courier or delayed because of other unforeseen circumstances) would be treated as “harassment” and under Clause 6 strict punishments may apply including cancelling the prize.
6. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
Feedback can be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org